Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE). Keluarga emak tuh doyan banget makan pete. Mau dimakan mentah sebagai lalapan, atau dicampurkan kedalam masakan, semua akan di hap tanpa ampun. ASMR STIR FRY SPICY STINK BEAN + PORK SATAY with PEANUT SAUCE (EATING SOUNDS) NO TALKING
Leftover of this and that can turn into wonderful meal in no time. Stink bean fried rice is one popular Indonesian street foods. There is no middle ground here, it's either you like stink beans or. You can cook Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE)
- It’s 500 gr of white rice, dry not mushy rice.
- Prepare 1 pod of stink bean/petai, peeled and split in 2.
- You need 2 of eggs, make scrambled.
- It’s 1 pair of liver-gizzard from chicken, cut to taste.
- You need 100 gr of shrimp, remove the head and skin.
- You need 1/4 of big onion, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of green onion/leek, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Chicken flavoring (optional).
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES:.
- You need 2 of red chillis.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne peppers.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare of SUPPLEMENTARY:.
- Prepare of Kerupuk (crackers).
- Prepare of Lettuce or Cabbage.
- You need of Pickled cucumbers.
Nasi goreng, fried rice, is easily one of the most famous Indonesian foods. You'll find nasi goreng all over Indonesia, served at both restaurants and commonly from street food carts. During my trip to Jakarta, one evening along Mangga Besar road I stopped for a wonderfully comforting plate of nasi. What to do * Heat olive oil on medium heat.
Fried Rice with Stink Bean (NASI GORENG PETE) instructions
- Saute ground spices and chopped onion until fragrant..
- Put shrimp and liver-gizzard, cook until it changes color and is cooked..
- Add rice, eggs and pete. Stir until well blended..
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and flavoring. Stir again until all ingredients are well blended and cooked..
- Put the fried rice on a plate and sprinkle with green onion..
- Serve with complementary garnishes (crackers, cabbage, pickled cucumbers).
When hot, add minced garlic and shallots until fragrant. * Add clams, shrimps, petai beans, fish balls and Drizzle with fish sauce and fry until the clams open and the shrimps, petai, etc are slightly brown. * Add rice and chili slices. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg. I love the unique dark brown, caramelised colour of the rice! It's a simple recipe, you won't need to hunt down any unusual ingredients, and it's one of my favourite Indonesian foods – and I'm betting you will love it.