crock pot enchilada chili. For the Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Crock Pot Green Chile Enchilada Soup is a new favorite soup packed with chicken, green chiles, corn, rice, and mixed with lots of spices and cheeses. Since the crockpot does all the work, you can easily make this soup even on your busiest days.
Do you ever use chipotles in adobo sauce? I take recipes I find online and give them the cocoa twist. In this video I am giving my #pintwist to a chicken enchilada chili recipe. You can have crock pot enchilada chili using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crock pot enchilada chili
- You need 2 lb of Meat of your choice. ( I used one pound of ground chicken 1 pound of carne asada).
- Prepare 1 of plabano pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of leek chopped.
- You need 1 can of Dark red kidney beans not rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of White kidney beans not rinsed( also known as Cannelli beans ).
- It’s 1 can of Enchilada sauce. ( depending on your personal heat level you can use mild medium or hot I used medium).
- It’s 1 can of Roasted red tomatoes.
- It’s 2 packages of of white chicken chili seasoning mix by McCormicks.
- It’s 2 of to 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 32 oz of of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Dollop of sour cream on each serving optional.
We LOVE chilis and soups around these parts, and this crock-pot Enchilada Chili rivals one of my favorite chilies, the Crock-pot Turkey It's combining two of our favorite foods, enchiladas and chili, coming together in a perfect marriage of bold flavors. I even actually tried to make this on the road. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that Add those chipotle chilis to a brisket in the crock pot.
crock pot enchilada chili step by step
- Brown meat in skillet until no longer pink, sprinkle with one package of the McCormicks white chili chicken mix. Add leek and plabano pepper.
- Add chicken stock and all other remaining ingredients to the crock pot ( except cheese). Add meat mixture and second package of white chili seasoning. mix well. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer 4-6 hours..
- At this point add cheese. Put a dollop of sour cream on each serving optional.
Makes a delicious brisket for tacos. I love good crock pot recipes and this one is no exception. There are some other enchilada recipes on here, but this one was a little different, so, I decided to add it to the database! I hope you'll enjoy it, too! Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada CasseroleSpicy Southern Kitchen.