Eggless Banana Oat Muffins. Many of those banana oat muffins recipes were easy to bake and healthy too. Took inspiration from few recipes and I put together my own eggless version of healthy banana muffins with oats. I also made it as mini banana oat muffins so that I can pack it as a small snack for my kids' school.
For detailed recipe, check out the link below: http. Eggless Banana Oats muffins are delicious and yet healthy combination of bananas and oats. These muffin are so soft and melt in mouth that you won't be able to stop at just one. You can have Eggless Banana Oat Muffins using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Oat Muffins
- You need of old fashioned oats.
- You need of all purpose flour or wheat flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of medium sized ripe banana,mashed.
- Prepare of oil(I have used canola oil).
- You need of milk (of your choice).
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of walnuts, finely chopped (You can use any nuts of your choice).
- It’s of cranberries.
- It’s of raisins.
The goodness of these muffins does not end at bananas and oats as it also contains whole wheat flour (or aata). It is made only with oat bran and it has bananas in them which makes it moist. so you can. These have to be the best banana muffins I've tasted! I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com and tweaked it to make it egg-free and low-fat.
Eggless Banana Oat Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a muffin/cupcake tray with liners and keep it ready..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana using a fork followed by oil, vanilla extract, milk and brown sugar.Mix well using a whisk..
- Sieve the dry ingredients like flour, oats, baking powder, pinch of salt and baking soda to the wet banana mixture. Mix everything well together..
- Add chopped walnuts,cranberries and raisins. Gently fold the mixture so that walnuts and dry fruits are nicely incorporated..
- Scoop this batter into the pre-lined muffin tray. Fill each muffin liner till 3/4th full. Top it with some walnuts (optional)..
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins or until done i.e. toothpick inserted in the center of muffin comes out clean without an batter stuck on it..
- Let them cool in the tray for 10 mins and then transfer on to a cooling rack. Serve or store in airtight container for upto 3-4 days. Or freeze upto 2 weeks for later use..
- Don't over mix the batter as that may result in hard muffins. The more ripe the bananas are the better and sweeter they are. Mine had almost black skin on them. The sweetness of banana can vary so taste the mixture before adding sugar and adjust to your taste. For me 1/2 cup sugar worked perfect. Addition of nuts gives the nuts a nice crunch. Any nuts of choice can be used You can replace banana with about any fruit puree..
These muffins taste best fresh from the oven, and also are the perfect, healthy way to start your day! Take banana in a bowl and mash it roughly with fork. Add in oil, milk, vanilla, sugar and mix well. This muffins is a recipe which was in my mind for quite a long time. Finally i made it few days back and it was delicious.