crockpot chicken spaghetti. This Cheesy Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti is an easy crockpot chicken recipe for busy weeknights! It's made healthier with no canned soups, lean chicken breast and added veggies, and it cooks. Once chicken is cooked, add uncooked noodles to the sauce and.
Let's face it, this Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti with Velveeta recipe isn't going to win any Weight Watchers Awards. There is honestly, nothing healthy about it at all, but it sure is delicious. My husband was craving chicken sauce for pasta. You can cook crockpot chicken spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crockpot chicken spaghetti
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare of prego.
- It’s of generic pasta sauce.
- Prepare of large can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of minced onion to taste.
- It’s of Italian seasoning to taste.
- You need of Black pepper to taste.
- You need of garlic salt to taste.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of bow tie pasta.
Here's what I came up with. Try this Crockpot spaghetti casserole tonight! Ever since I shared my Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce, you've been asking me for ways to cook spaghetti in the slow cooker. This creamy, delicious Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti was a weekly occurrence.
crockpot chicken spaghetti instructions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- On stove place large pot of water with bow tie noodles. Heat to boiling.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and submerge in egg, roll in Italian bread crumbs and place on baking sheet. Cook for 10 minutes in oven, then flip the chicken bites over and cook another ten minutes..
- While chicken is cooking…Open the cans of tomatoes, generic pasta sauce, and jar of prego spaghetti sauce and empty contents into crockpot. Rice out prego jar and cans of sauce with small amount of water and empty in crockpot as well- you will be greatful for the added liquid..
- When noodles are done, drain and rinse in cold water. Add to sauce mix in crockpot..
- Before adding chicken, season sauce mix to taste..
- Add chicken and simmer on low for a few hours..
My family loved it, and I loved that it was easy and required little of me. Since then, we continue to make this. I love chicken, but that can get old. Another go-to protein of mine is pork. When I'm looking to get an easy and tasty meal on the table.