Pempek Sauce – Cuko pempek. The presentation of Cuko Pempek (Dark Sauce) was accompanied by pempek (Palembang's traditional food) As we known, Palembang is a city in Indonesia country. Kirim pempek dari Palembang ke Jabodetabek tiap hari. Cut the pempek into smaller pieces.
The range of fish cakes varies from the plain round balls to big triangular ones stuffed with hard boiled eggs, they are all typically deep fried in hot oil just. Pempek adaan (deep-fried chicken and shrimp meatballs) with saus cuko (spicy tamarind sauce). You will also learn how to prepare saus cuko (spicy tamarind sauce) from scratch to serve with your homemade pempek. You can have Pempek Sauce – Cuko pempek using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pempek Sauce – Cuko pempek
- It’s 150 gr of tamarind pulp (make a paste by adding with 500 lt water).
- Prepare 600 gr of palm sugar/brown sugar.
- You need 1 of lt water.
- You need 6 of garlic mince (or 3 tsp).
- It’s 20 of thai chilli (reduce or dont use if you prefer not spicy)- blends.
- It’s 10 of red chilli (reduce if you prefer) – blends.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of himalayan salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried shrimps (blends) – optional, you can buy in asian shop.
- Prepare 250 ml of or 1 cup sweet soya sauce (I used ABC brand, it's called kecap manis).
- It’s of optional: Vinegar and lemon. if you prefer a stronger taste. I used to add this, as it enhance the flavours.
I will even give you tips to prepare an almost instant pempek with frozen. Pesan pempek secara online, kirim dari Palembang ke seluruh Indonesia. Lihat juga resep Aci Crispy Kuah Cuko enak lainnya. Pempek, mpek-mpek or empek-empek is a savoury Indonesian fishcake delicacy, made of fish and tapioca, from Palembang, South Sumatera, Indonesia.
Pempek Sauce – Cuko pempek step by step
- Boil the 1 lt water and sugar until all dissolve. then sieve it. Use the liquid..
- In the pan, put the sugar liquid, and mixed with the rest of the ingredients (except for the dried shrimps). leave this in medium heat, and stirred untill disolve. Add the dried shrimp (if you decide to use this),Have a taste to make sure it taste as your preference. you can add a bit of lemon and vinegar too if you prefer. then turn the heat off..
- When cold, I like to shieve the sauce again. so it's clear, as I prefer it to be smooth. I would usually put this in glass jar. This is now ready to use or put in fridge. The taste will usually go stronger as it sit in fridge..
Pempek is served with rich sweet and sour sauce called kuah cuka or kuah cuko (lit. vinegar sauce), or just "cuko". Pempek refers to the old Chinese man who first produced these fish and tapioca cakes from Palembang in South Sumatra. Pempek is the best-known of Palembang's dishes and is made of fish and sago flours and served together with a dark, rich sauce called cuko. Beli Aneka Produk Pempek Cuko Sedap Online Terlengkap dengan Harga Grosir. Belanja Online Aman dan Nyaman Hanya di Tokopedia®.