Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style). Crush garlic, coriander, white pepper in mortar until become finely paste, then add the Kecap Manis. Kedai terbaru ini menyajikan pelbagai masakan Indonesia, bukan ayam geprek jer. Ada tulang rusuk bakar – Konro, sapi salai, lidah salai, itik salai, sup.
Brought to you by Asian Inspirations. Iga penyet, Indonesian fried beef ribs. Kedai terbaru ini menyajikan pelbagai masakan Indonesia, bukan ayam geprek jer. You can have Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style)
- You need 1 kg of Beef Ribs.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds, toast in a pan.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of Kecap Manis (Sweet Soy Sauce).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Butter or Margarine.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
- Prepare of beef powder.
PagesPublic FigureVideo CreatorMy Makan TVVideosIndonesian style Beef Ribs – KONRO @ TIAPHARI. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add the cinnamon stick, star anise. I also used beef back ribs.
Beef Ribs (Indonesian Style) step by step
- Crush garlic,coriander,white pepper in mortar until become finely paste,then add the Kecap Manis, be mindfull that Kecap Manis has flavour already,so be carefull when adding salt to taste. and marinate the beef ribs for about 2 hours, i prefer overnight.
- Place the marinated beef ribs without the sauce in the baking tray,cover with alumunium foil and baked in slow heat for about 1-2 hour until tender.
- Keep the remaining sauce on the side.
- Once the beef ribs cooked perfectly from the oven, star to melt the margarine or butter in the pan, and add the remaining sauce until bubbling and caramelized.
- Adds in the beef ribs as long as the juice, stir them well together until the sauce coat the ribs well.
- Best serve with hot jasmine rice, any vegetable on the side and sambal or chilli paste. simply sooo goood!.
These type of ribs are usually used for grilling. Tie each rib with kitchen string to secure the meat on the bone. Place the ribs, ginger, lemongrass and whole cloves in a large saucepan then add enough cold water to cover. This is totally Korean style braised beef short ribs and super flavorful, tender and super duper scrumptious! My mom used to cook this when our families or friends coming over and get together in Korea and she still cooks this dish very often.