Soft pillow dinner rolls. My Pillow-Soft Dinner Rolls are made with love and each bite will prove it. This recipe is how I like to make fluffy soft pillow like rolls. This recipe can also be used to make the popular milk bread rolls.
The rolls are exactly as the title states. They are light and fluffy and just about perfect. I used them as dinner rolls, but I don't see why not you could use them for sandwiches or even a bun for a burger. You can have Soft pillow dinner rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft pillow dinner rolls
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 5 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
Buttery with only a hint of sweetness makes these the perfect dinner rolls for any Visual learner? Watch me make these homemade dinner yeast rolls from start to finish! My grandma Barb has been making the same yeast rolls for. These No Knead Dinner Rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy and are astonishingly effortless to make.
Soft pillow dinner rolls instructions
- Take a bowl put the water 💦 and the yeast, sugar mix and let set for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes take another bowl put the mixture and add the 4 cups flour mix until dough.
- Then let rise in room temperature 🌡️ for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take the dough and cut into equal parts and put in pan let rise again for 10 minutes.
- Then bake in a preheated oven 180°C for 25 to 1hour there you have it.
These soft dinner rolls are like magic! Just mix the ingredients in a bowl – no kneading, no stand mixer, no special ingredients required. They are pillow soft, perfectly sweet, and beautifully golden brown. When these soft and buttery dinner rolls came out of the oven, I could not wait to devour them. These soft honey dinner rolls were a big hit at my table.