Sticky Chicken Wings.
You can cook Sticky Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky Chicken Wings
- You need 8 of Chicken Wings.
- You need Teaspoon of Chicken Spice.
- It’s Teaspoon of Barbecue Spice.
- It’s Teaspoon of Steak and Chops Spice.
- It’s 50 ml of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 50 ml of Spur Peri Peri Sauce.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
Sticky Chicken Wings step by step
- Preparation time 15 minutes.
- In a bowl sprinkle chicken wings with dry ingredients and add sauces after. Cover the bowl with the plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 hours..
- Place the chicken in the baking dish. Roast for about 45 minutes in 180° degrees..
- Serve as a starter at a braai with salad of your choice..