You can cook Basbusa Pista using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basbusa Pista
- It’s of Cake mix/ batter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 cup of grated coconut fresh/dry.
- You need 2 cup of smit semolina.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Fillings: center.
- You need of Pistacio nut,sliced.
- It’s of Nestle cream.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Prepare of Pistacio nut powder.
- Prepare of Grated Coconut dry/fresh.
Basbusa Pista instructions
- In a cake mixer, put all the ingredients for batter then mix it well..
- In a pyrex or baking pan, wipe oil or tahina(arabic people know this). Then put the half quantity of batter. Then put pistacio sliced and nestle cream after that put the rest batter..
- Up the batter, put grated coconut dry and pistacio nut powder..
- Put in oven 25-30 minutes. With the temperature of 180-200 °c. Until the cake become light brown..
- Take it out from oven then spray sugar syrul up.. Then serve..