The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake".
You can cook The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake" using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake"
- It’s of leftover stuffing.
- You need of leftover green bean casserole.
- It’s of leftover mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of crushed french fried onions to crumble on top.
- It’s of heated turkey gravy to drizzle(optional).
The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake" step by step
- In a greased muffin pan place stuffing only to the top. Don't mound..
- With a spoon that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray, make a well or indentation in stuffing then fill with about 1 Tbsp of green bean casserole. The stuffing will rise a little. That's OK..
- Pipe or spoon leftover mashed potatoes on top of "cupcake" and bake in the oven at 350 for 15-20 min or until potatoes lightly brown..
- Add crushed French fried onions and drizzle with gravy if you want..