Banana oat muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally Make it oat free: Simply omit the oats.
Healthy Banana Oat Muffins 😋Need an easy and delicious banana oat muffin for breakfast? These are easy to make, they come together in the blender. Chocolate Banana Oat Muffins Recipes to Cook These are definitely not your ordinary banana muffins, these scrumptious treats are packed full of oats, ground flax seeds, chia seeds. You can have Banana oat muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana oat muffins
- It’s of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of all purpose flour or maida.
- You need of castor sugar or powdered sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of oats.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- It’s of paper cupcake linens.
- You need of Dry fruit as per your choice.
Simple, healthy and easy to make. These banana oatmeal muffins are moist and delicious and can also be made gluten-free. These banana oatmeal vegan muffins are wholesomely delicious and gluten-free! They are packed with healthy ingredients like oat flour, bananas, applesauce, almond milk, and spices and can be.
Banana oat muffins instructions
- Preheat a oven at 200° degrees for 10 min. In a bowl, sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and set aside. (Dry ingredients).
- In another bowl mash bananas and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar, then add the mashed bananas and beat well using a electric beater (if u have one).
- Next beat the eggs. Adding each egg one at a time. Then add the vanilla essence and mix..
- Then add the oats and mix well. Then add the dry ingredients little by little mixing in a cut and fold method..
- Then add the cinnamon powder and dry fruit and mix well..
- Next fill the paper cupcake linen with 1 tbsp spoon of the cake batter..
- Bake the cupcakes at 180°degrees for 30 mins or till done..
- Once done remove from bake and cool on a wire rack..
- And voila your cupcakes are ready to eat..
Fill greased muffin cups almost full. Before there were Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins, there were store-bought muffins. For years, I've nursed a strong and unwavering love for… grocery store bakeries. Healthy banana muffins recipe made with old fashioned rolled oats and whole wheat flour. Start your day with an easy, nutritious breakfast.