Crock Pot Chicken Tacos.
You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Tacos using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- You need of chicken breasts.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- You need of ranch seasoning.
- It’s of chicken stock.
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos instructions
- Place all thawed chicken breasts in a medium sized crock pot..
- Pour homemade taco seasoning and 1 package ranch seasoning over chicken. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357328-taco-seasoning.
- Pour 2 cups of chicken stock into crock pot..
- Cook on high for 3 hours..
- Once cooked, shred the chicken breasts. Return back to crock pot to soak up juices..
- Serve immediately and enjoy..