Yummy chocolate coconut bars. I hope you are doing great as I am doing great. Today , we are going to make a yummy , delicious and healthy dessert. "Coconut Chocolate. See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Yummy food, Sweet recipes.
A cookie layer topped by a sweet coconut layer, which is topped by a crunchy peanut layer and the final chocolate layer. Believe me, if you're a coconut lover, these bars will be like heaven to you. Why aren't you in the kitchen making these beauties? You can cook Yummy chocolate coconut bars using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy chocolate coconut bars
- You need of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of sweet condensed milk.
- You need of chocolate.
- You need of icing sugar.
See more ideas about food, recipes, yummy food. This Vegan Chocolate Coconut Magic Bar recipe is quite possibly the only good thing I got from going to church as a youngster. Sundays were free-for-all sugar fests that kept the kids coming. This vegan dessert in particular often inspired me to secretly infiltrate the church kitchen with ninja-like abilities so.
Yummy chocolate coconut bars step by step
- Assemble all your ingredients and measure.
- In a bowl, add in 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Add in the condensed milk and mix.
- Add in the icing sugar and mix till everything is well incorporated.
- Once the mixture comes together, wet your hands and take a bit of the mixture and mold into a bar.
- Place the ready made bars in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- As you wait, melt the 150gms of chocolate, you can also use chocolate chips.
- After 30 min remove the bars and dip them into the melted chocolate.
- Do this with all of the bars, then allow the chocolate to set for 30.
- After all this, enjoy your delicacies, so yummy and delicious 😜.
Delicious white chocolate and coconut bar which taste super delicious. This has tons of coconut flavour and is very tropical and refreshing dessert. I had bits and pieces of white chocolate and coconut lying around so i thought of mixing it up and creating. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! Y'all, these coconut magic bars are like HEAVEN.