Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins.
You can cook Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup of Atta.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Almonds (roughly chopped).
- It’s 1/8 cup of Chocochips (You can add more).
- You need 1/4 cup of Hung Yogurt (room temperature).
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar (Can be replaced with white sugar).
- Prepare of Banana 2 medium sized (overriped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Vanilla 1 tsp (optional- I skipped it).
Oats Banana Chocochips Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Arrange your cupcake tin with paper liners..
- Sieve the dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients) together atleast 3 times and keep aside, this give more aeration in the flour and helps to make the cake light..
- Roughly grind the oats and add to the dry ingredients..
- Now mix in a couple of tbsps of flour with the almonds and coat well, this will prevent the almonds from sinking. Keep aside..
- Mash the bananas with a fork or in a food processor..
- Now add the oil + sugar + yogurt + vanilla (if adding) to the mashed bananas. After they are well combined add the dry ingredients and fold in gently. Also add the flour, coated almonds, chocochips. Mix well..
- Pour the batter in muffin tin. Fill the cups 3/4th full. Top it with some oats and chocochips..
- Bake it at 180 deg for 20 mins or unless a tooth pick inserted in the cake comes out clean..
- When done, take it out and cool on a cooling rack. This tastes best slightly warm, well you can have it at room temperature too 🙂 but do not refrigerate it..
- If you don't have brown sugar, use white one. Adjust the sugar as per taste. Omit cinnamon if that's not your taste. You can add cardamom powder instead..