Crispy Thai fishcakes.
You can have Crispy Thai fishcakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Thai fishcakes
- Prepare of mixed fish/seafood (I used prawns, cod and haddock).
- You need of Thai curry paste (see recipe).
- It’s of spring onions chopped.
- You need of egg yolks.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of fine egg noddles.
Crispy Thai fishcakes step by step
- Set aside 150g fish and chop into cubes. Put the rest in a food processor and blitz into a paste..
- Mix the paste, cubes of fish, Thai curry paste, spring onions and seasoning together and separate into 10 cakes..
- Preheat a fryer to 160 degrees.
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Run until cold water to cool and dry with a kitchen towel..
- Coat the cakes in the noodles.
- Drop into the fryer for two minutes until the noodles start to turn golden. Then remove for a minute, shake the basket and put back into the oil and cook until fully golden..
- Remove, garnish with chilli, lime and coriander. Serve with a little sweet chilli sauce on the side..