Holiday pumpkin roll. This video features steps to make a delicious spiced Holiday Pumpkin Roll. This is one of our family's favorite Thanksgiving desserts. A pumpkin roll cake makes a festive dessert option for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any time you want something special.
Dazzle family and friends with a holiday Pumpkin Roll; moist and creamy, with a tantalizing aroma and beautiful presentation. This is the most important step to get a beautiful pumpkin roll. Make our Yule Log Cake this holiday season! You can cook Holiday pumpkin roll using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holiday pumpkin roll
- It’s of ingredients.
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar, plus more for sprinkling (desired amount).
Have you tried making our pumpkin cheesecake roll? Pumpkin Roll is synonymous with Thanksgiving in my family, and I hope soon – in yours. This Pumpkin Roll recipe is easier than you think, and will make you a holiday dessert superstar. See more ideas about pumpkin roll, pumpkin rolls recipe, pumpkin recipes.
Holiday pumpkin roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease and flour a 17 1/2-by 12 1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs, granulated sugar, and pumpkin until smooth..
- Sift together the flour, ginger, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add the sifted ingredients to the egg mixture and blend until fully combined.
- Spread the batter in the jellyroll pan..
- Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 14 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 minutes..
- Invert the cake onto a wire rack. Sprinkle some of the sugar on a large tea towel and carefully transfer the warn cake to the towel , folding the sides of the towel over the cake..
- Roll the cake up in the towel and cool in the refrigerator thoroughly for about 45 minutes..
- With an electric mixer, combine the sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Carefully unroll the cooked cake and spread the mixture on top of the cake..
- Gently re-roll the cake up and refrigerate it until you're ready to slice and serve..
- Dust with suger just before serving..
- Enjoy :).
This delicious Pumpkin Roll recipe combines moist pumpkin spice cake and a secret ingredient cream cheese filling. The resulting pumpkin roll slices will impress your guests. Pumpkin roll— a beautiful classic fall dessert that everyone loves! This homemade pumpkin roll recipe yields a moist and soft spiced pumpkin cake with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting that's. This classic pumpkin roll recipe is SOOO good!