King Prawn and Chicken Satay Stir Fry. This Satay Chicken Stir Fry is a firm favourite at my local Chinese take out! Made from scratch and easy to make, this will satisfy your satay craving! The CHINESE takeout version of chicken satay!
This superb seafood stir fry is a quick cook, so have all your ingredients prepared before you turn the heat on. Spring onions, garlic and ginger give an authentic Cantonese Add the prawns to the garlic and ginger, fry for one minute, tossing the wok or stirring the prawns with a spoon a couple of times. You are here: Home > Chicken recipes. You can have King Prawn and Chicken Satay Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of King Prawn and Chicken Satay Stir Fry
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of chilli peppers de-seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper diced.
- It’s 4 of carrots peeled and cut into thin strips.
- It’s 240 grams of peanut satay sauce.
- You need 4 cup of medium egg noodles.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts de-skinned and boned cut into bite size strips.
- It’s 10 of king prawns de-shelled.
King Prawns & Chicken Stir Fry. Whilst the chicken is cooking put the battered prawns in the oven according to the package instructions. For stir-fry, heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Heat all ingredients for sauce together in a small pot over low heat, stirring the sauce until all ingredients are combined.
King Prawn and Chicken Satay Stir Fry step by step
- Heat oil in wok/large pan over a moderate heat..
- Add onions and garlic. Cook until soft..
- When soft add peppers, carrots, chilies and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add chicken and stir in..
- Add Satay sauce and cook for about 2 mins..
- Add king prawns..
- Add noodles and cook for about 2 mins..
- Season to taste and enjoy..
Satay (/ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay, in USA also /ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. Satay may consist of diced or sliced chicken, goat, mutton, beef, pork, fish, other meats, or tofu. Heat the remaining oil in a separate pan and fry the prawns till they are pink and just firm. Satay chicken on skewers: Chicken breast of legs marinaded in peanut-flavored satay sauce for hours before Prawn or shrimp crackers: These are popular snacks made of starch with (usually) prawn The beef is stir-fried or deep-fried and then a "gravy" or sauce that includes oyster sauce is added. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce.