White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of unsalted butter at room temp.
- You need of sugar powder.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- It’s of white chocolate chips.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C..
- In a bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- In a big bowl, mix butter and sugar until combined and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla essence and combined properly..
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stirring to form dough. Now add and mix chocolate chips in dough..
- Divide in to 12 parts, make balls of dough and make sure they are all about same size. If you like to be your cookies flatten on tops a little press on your finger and spread at all and if you like put some chocolate chips on top..
- Space evenly on a baking sheet and bake in at preheated oven for 15 t0 17 minutes at 180 degree C. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before transferring. Once it completely cool you can eat and enjoy..