SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA). A specialty Beef satay from West Sumatra served in aromatic curry-like thick sauce. There are many different kinds of sate/satay from different regions in Indonesia alone. One of my favorites is Sate Padang, from, needless to say, Padang (West Sumatra).
Sate Padang is a speciality satay from Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia, made from beef cut into small cubes with spicy sauce on top. Sate Padang Panjang usually has yellow-coloured sauce while Sate Pariaman has red-coloured sauce. Since the sauces are made differently, the taste of both sate. You can have SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA) using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA)
- You need 400 gram of rum steak.
- It’s 600 ml of water.
- It’s 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1 stalk of lemon grass, bruised.
- Prepare 1 of turmeric leaf.
- Prepare 1 piece of dried sour fruit (Graciana cambogia).
- It’s of Enough skewer.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of Enough rice flour (about 50 grams).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Fried shallots, for garnishing.
- It’s of Spices (ground).
- You need 6 of Red Chillies.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coriander, roasted.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin, roasted.
- Prepare 3 of large shallots.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped galangal.
Sate Padang Pariaman is a reddish curried beef or oxtongue saté. One variant of Sate Padang (Padang Satay) in West Sumatra, Indonesia. Bikin sate lidah padang ini karena punya lidah sapi yang sudah seabad ngendon di freezer, kalau dibuat semur rasanya sudah biasa, nah biar lebih. Sate Padang sangat unik dan khas, beda dengan sate-sate lainnya.
SATE PADANG AUSTRALIA (PADANG SATAY IN AUSTRALIA) step by step
- Boil rum steak until half cooked. Then add the ground spices, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, turmeric leaf and dried sour fruit..
- Add hot water if necessary. Simmer until the meat is tender. Remove the meat and cut into pieces..
- Thread meat onto the skewers. Brush with oil and grill over hot charcoal until dry..
- Thicken the remaining marinade with rice flour and cornstarch mixed well with little water..
- Serve satay with rice cake or rice dumpling. Pour hot sauce over the meat and springkel with fried shallots and spring onions..
Sate Padang adalah sebutan untuk tiga jenis varian sate di Sumatra Barat, yaitu Sate Padang, Sate Padang Panjang dan Sate Pariaman. Sate Padang memakai bahan daging sapi, lidah, atau jerohan (jantung, usus, dan tetelan) dengan bumbu kuah kacang kental (mirip bubur). Sate Padang is a speciality satay from Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia, made from beef cut into small dices with spicy sauce on top of it. Its main characteristic is the thick yellow sauce made from rice flour mixed with beef and offal broth, turmeric, ginger, garlic, coriander, galangal root, cumin. Sate Padang is a speciality satay from Padang cuisine, made from beef cut into small cubes with spicy sauce on top.