Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza. I've tried a few cornbread casserole recipes and this is by far the best! I love that there is no egg in it! I will never bother to try another corn casserole recipe again, this one was perfect!
Today I am combining jalapeno cheddar cornbread and ground beef enchilada filling to create a delicious tamale pie recipe. This is not a pie nor a tamal but it is a tasty cornbread casserole bake. This Cornbread Taco Bake is a simple casserole recipe that combines cornbread, peppers, rotisserie chicken, vegetables, cheese and more! You can have Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- You need of Breading, crust—————-.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Sauce——————.
- You need 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Toppings———————-.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
This simple casserole recipe uses a cornbread muffin mix, peppers, rotisserie chicken, corn, beans, french fried onions, cheese and seasonings to make it a. Having the cornbread baked into the chili gives the chili a bit of a sweetness which is delicious. Modifying Recipe I made this for myself and my husband but instead of following the cornbread recipe I used Marie Callenders cornbread instead for ease. I hate cooking and I'm not very good at it but your video inspired me and I made it.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
It's one of my top three favorite recipes of yours (Pizza casserole and turkey meatballs over mashed cauliflower). Meanwhile, make cornbread: In a medium bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, corn, sour cream, melted butter, and eggs until combined. Top with cornbread batter and spread in an even layer. Corn Casserole is an irresistible side dish, a cross between cornbread, creamed corn and soufflé with a golden brown caramelised top. I found and ton and pinned them Meatball Casserole Meatball Bake Rice Casserole Baked Spaghetti And Meatballs Meatballs And Rice One Pot Meals Baking Recipes Claire Stuffed.