Bakso Ayam Sederhana (Simplified Indonesian Chicken Meatballs). Learn how to make this Indonesian style bakso ayam and kuah bakso ayam with this easy no fuss recipe. All the tips you need to make springy meatballs. Bakso can be made from fish (bakso ikan), shrimp (bakso udang), chicken (bakso ayam), beef tendons (bakso urat) and sometimes pork.
Sold mostly from pushcarts called kaki lima, bakso comes garnished with fried shallots, boiled egg and wontons. Lihat juga resep Bakso ayam udang enak lainnya. Bakso is such a staple meatballs soup in Indonesia and enjoyed by people at any ages. You can cook Bakso Ayam Sederhana (Simplified Indonesian Chicken Meatballs) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bakso Ayam Sederhana (Simplified Indonesian Chicken Meatballs)
- You need 250 gr of ground chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of shallot paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 liter of water for boiling.
It's important to eat it with sambal bakso. I'll post the sambal bakso soon. I grew up with bakso Malang style. When I was a kid, I recalled I went to Jakarta for the first time and tasted the different style of bakso, Mie Baso. · Making homemade Indonesian chicken meatballs (bakso ayam) at home.
Bakso Ayam Sederhana (Simplified Indonesian Chicken Meatballs) instructions
- Mix all ingredients (except water) thoroughly. First, use a spoon or spatula, then use your hand to mix it very well..
- At this stage, I like to put it on the fridge for at least an hour. You can skip this..
- Boil the water. Lower the heat until the water is simmering. Form the mixture into balls and drop them one by one to the water to avoid sticking. When the meatballs have changed color, and they are semi-floating, they are cooked..
- You can add the meatballs to soup, spaghetti sauce, skewer them and turn them into satays, etc. In this picture, I added them to clear soup. (I add 1 tsp chicken broth powder, 1 sliced tomato, 10 sliced button mushrooms, 1 tsp of sliced celery to the soup).
You can enjoy the meatballs as is, or use them in many other Indonesian recipes. Kumpulan Resep Masakan Indonesia Sederhana Kreatif Untuk Variasi Menu Makan Praktis Sehari-hari Serta Camilan dan. How to Make Bakso Indonesian Meatball Soup. Soto Ayam – Indonesian Chicken Noodle Soup – This easy homemade soup is made using a simple chicken broth that's infused with Asian spices. Saat cuaca sedang dingin, makan bakso sepertinya terasa istimewa.