All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie.
You can cook All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie
- You need 500 Grams of Beef Mince.
- Prepare 2 of large Onions.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of Butter.
- It’s 4 of large Carrots.
- It’s Cup of peas (frozen).
- You need Cup of Sweetcorn (frozen).
- Prepare Cup of diced Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Stock Cubes.
- Prepare Cup of hot water.
- It’s of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie step by step
- Cut Potatoes into small cubes and put into a pan of boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for about 15-20 minutes..
- Peel and chop Carrots into small cubes / pieces and put into boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer..
- Peel and dice Onions, add to a large pot with the butter, cook, stirring until golden brown..
- Add Beef Mince to Onions and mix well. Cook until brown all over, then dissolve stock cubes in the hot water and add to the Beef mix..
- Drain and add carrots to Beef mix, then add peas, sweetcorn, mixed peppers and stir well..
- Put beef mix in an oven dish, filling it to about 2/3 full..
- Drain Potatoes, put in a large bowl, with the butter, and mash until smooth and creamy. Spoon onto top of beef mix, spreading it out and smoothing the top. Decorate using a fork, if you wish. Sprinkle over the Parmesan Cheese..
- Put dish in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown..
- If you try this dish, please take a photo and share on Cook Pad to show others!!.