Leftover Turkey Taquitos.
You can have Leftover Turkey Taquitos using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Turkey Taquitos
- You need 2 cup of shredded turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese (any kind you like).
- It’s 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 12 of each corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of oil for brushing on tortillas.
Leftover Turkey Taquitos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Place tortillas in microwave for 30-40 seconds to soften.
- Take heaping tablespoon of mixture and place in tortilla..roll up and place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Brush each stuffed tortilla generously with oil..
- Bake in oven til golden brown (approx 20-30 minutes).
- Serve with sourcream or whatever you like..