Hungry Cowboy Chicken Bake.
You can cook Hungry Cowboy Chicken Bake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hungry Cowboy Chicken Bake
- It’s 100 g of chicken breast cooked (chopped) / 3½ oz ..
- You need 100 g of beans baked / 3½ oz . cans.
- It’s 125 g of potatoes (peeled and cubed) / 4½ oz ..
- Prepare 50 g of red onion ( peeled and cubed / 2 oz ..
- It’s 50 g of pepper green (coarse chopped) / 2 oz ..
- Prepare 50 g of cheese extra light processed slices (2 slices) / 2 oz ..
Hungry Cowboy Chicken Bake step by step
- Preheat a boiler / grill to medium..
- Put the potato, onion and pepper in a cooking dish. Microwave for 4 minutes or until the potato is just about edible but still crunchy..
- Mix in the beans and chicken and microwave until the chicken and beans are piping hot (about 3 minutes)..
- Spread cheese slices over the top of the dish and put under the broiler to start to melt and brown..
- Serve the cooking dish on a plate..