Green tea vodka. You love green tea and don't mind the occasional vodka cocktail, so why not combine the two? Be the first to review this recipe. Pour vodka into wide mouthed bottle.
Vodka has pretty much a neutral taste and smell. In other words, it's easy to flavor. My green tea flavored vodka experiment. You can have Green tea vodka using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green tea vodka
- Prepare of vodka (I used Koskenkorva).
- You need of green tea leaves.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of lemon juice.
Our naturally flavored Green Tea drink is refreshing, nuanced, and delicious. We've crafted this sumptuous and earthy drink with reverse osmosis water, organic vodka and sugar. Green Tea and Japanese Cherry YogurtHoje para Jantar. Green tea vodka is refreshing, unique, and a pleasure to drink.
Green tea vodka instructions
- Add the tea leaves to a sealable container and pour in the vodka..
- Shake the container and let sit for 20-50 minutes. You want a strong tea flavor, much stronger than you would normally would desire for regular tea..
- Strain out the tea from the vodka. The vodka should have a green, tea color..
- Add the milk to a large bowl and pour in the vodka. (It is important you pour the vodka into the milk and not the milk into the vodka!).
- Stir the mixture gently and you will see the milk slightly separating..
- Add the lemon juice bit by bit (~10 ml at the time) until the milk starts to break. When this happens you do not need to add more lemon juice..
- Stir gently and let the curdles form. Stir every couple minutes..
- Once the curdles have formed and the liquid on the top looks clear, let it sit for a couple hours undisturbed to let the curds settle..
- Strain through a sieve, and then through a coffee filter to get rid of all the solids..
- Your vodka should be tea colored and smell faintly of tea..
- Note: this recipe probably works with other teas as well. I haven't tried it but it should work in theory..
Learn how to make it at home with our simple infusion recipe. Peach Green Tea Vodka Spitzer Place the chopped peach slices in the bottom of a glass and muddle them to release the juices. Pour in the green tea, vodka and peach honey simple syrup and stir together. With green tea infused vodka and liquor this soothing martini will definitely help you find your Zen. This delicious green tea infused libation was created by Jason Gronlund, executive chef for Tabasco.