Balinese Sambal Matah.
You can cook Balinese Sambal Matah using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balinese Sambal Matah
- It’s 10 of chillies padi.
- Prepare 3 of big red chillies.
- Prepare 8 of shallots.
- Prepare 6 of lime leaves (remove the middle part).
- It’s 3 of garlics.
- You need 3 of lemongrass, just take the white soft part.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of belacan (i don’t use).
- It’s to taste of Salt, sugar, chicken powder seasoning.
Balinese Sambal Matah instructions
- Sliced very thinly all ingredients (chillies, shallots, garlics, lemongrass, lime leaves). Set aside in heat proof bowl..
- Heat the coconut oil until very2 hot. Fry the belacan if you use it. Once the oil become very hot, off the fire and immediately pour it to the sliced ingredients. Mash and mix all ingredients with spoon. Add salt, sugar, knorr chicken seasoning powder to your taste. Smells heavenly!.