Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake.
You can have Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake
- It’s of For crust:.
- Prepare 2 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1-2 tsp of sugar (optional, I don’t add sugar since the crumb is already sweet).
- You need of For cheesecake filling:.
- It’s 2 packages of cream cheese room temperature (8 oz, each).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatin powder (2 envelopes unflavored gelatin powder).
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (or more if you like more sweet).
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of For pumpkin filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 of of the cheesecake mixture.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin purée.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3-5 tbsp of condensed milk (depending on how sweet you like).
- It’s of For pumpkin jelly:.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Prepare 40-50 gr of sugar (less or more).
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake instructions
- For the crust: Combine the crumbs, sugar if needed and melted butter. Mix together until combine and pour into springform pan (I used the 9inc pan). Press them into an even layer covering the bottom of the pan. Refrigerated for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- For cheesecake filling: In a medium bowl combine sugar and gelatin then add boiling water. And stir for 5 minutes or until the gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and vanilla extract with mixer until blended and smooth. In another bowl beat the heavy cream with medium speed just until runny soft stage..
- Gradually fold the cream mixture into cream cheese mixture. Mix well, add lemon juice and the gelatin mixture. Stirring well then divides into 2 equal portions. Keep 1 portion of cheesecake mixture into refrigerator for 45 or until thickened, but stirring every 15 minutes..
- For the pumpkin filling: Using the other portion of the cheesecake mixture then add pumpkin purée, cinnamon, nutmeg, and condensed milk. Stir until blended, then pour evenly into the crust. Refrigerator for 30-45 minutes. Then layers evenly with the other cold cheesecake mixture (makes sure to stirring well until smooth before add it on top of the pumpkin layer). Then refrigerated for another 2 hours..
- Pumpkin jelly layer: Mix gelatin with 3 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes. In a small saucepan heat the 1/2 cup of water, sugar, and pumpkin purée. Stirring until vapor appears on the surface and sugar dissolve. Turn off the heat, and strained the pumpkin mixture to avoid any lump. Add the gelatin mixture and stirring until gelatin dissolve. Set asides to cool down..
- Then pour pumpkin jelly on top of cheesecake layers. Refrigerator for another 1 to 2 hours before serving..
- Then for the final touch you can decorating your pumpkin cheesecake with slices fruits, or toppings with anything as you desires. And you can enjoy the refreshing and delicious pumpkin cheesecake on your thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Enjoy!!.
- HappyCooking&Baking! From my kitchen to yours! Wishing you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving🍁🍂🧡🎃.