Fried Rice and grated cheese (nasi goreng keju). Resepi yang saya nak kongsikan kali ni ialah resepi nasi goreng cheese bakar. Nasi goreng yang saya buat untuk resepi ni lebih kurang macam nasi goreng cina. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg.
Nasi goreng is essentially Indonesia's take on fried rice. In addition to kecap manis, the country's ubiquitous sweet soy sauce, terasi (Indonesian shrimp paste) is what sets nasi goreng apart from other fried-rice variations you'll see in other countries. This dish can be enjoyed by itself or as the basis of a larger meal, for example with a rijsttafel. You can cook Fried Rice and grated cheese (nasi goreng keju) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice and grated cheese (nasi goreng keju)
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of plate cooked rice.
- It’s 3 of red onion (chopped).
- You need 2 of garlic.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of tomato (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of saussages(chopped).
- You need 500 gr of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Leftover meat (chopped).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
It is very easy to make and won't Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and. Steak and Cheese Fried Rice We are not Martha. Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added.
Fried Rice and grated cheese (nasi goreng keju) step by step
- Heat pan and add vegetable oil. Saute garlic until fragnant. Add onion, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Mix step 1 with cooked rice then combine tomato, meat and saussages.
- Crack the egg then beat it. Add a pinch of salt then beat again. then fry in a pan (make a scramble egg).
- Combine egg and fried rice on a plate then give grated cheese on top..
- Serve it.
My Nasi Goreng (or Indonesian Fried Rice) is a spicy rice dish that's way more flavourful than regular fried rice. Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng). by Daydream. Nasi Goreng is a classic example of edible recycling. Make it with leftover rice and all those little odds and ends you have hanging around the house. Thanks to Holland's colonial past in Indonesia, nasi goreng ("fried rice") is a staple in every Dutch family home today.