Low calorie Turkey meatball soup. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Vegetable turkey meatball soup based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including jennie o turkey meatball, Crushed Tomatoes, Pesto Sauce, Kirkland Frozen Stir Fry Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This easy low calorie meatball recipe makes us both happy. I love the flavor of Sriracha, and my husband, Gary, can always kick-it-up with a little more sauce on the side.
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Soup with Turkey MeatballsMy Modern Cookery. Low Calorie Buffalo Turkey Meatballs with Skinny Ranch DressingSkinny Kitchen. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. You can cook Low calorie Turkey meatball soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low calorie Turkey meatball soup
- Prepare 8 oz of ground turkey.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of essence of emeril.
- Prepare 4 of small new potatoes diced.
- You need 15 of baby diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow onions.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 container of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of baby spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of knorr chicken Bouillon seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of 2cups of water.
These baked turkey meatballs are moistened with virtually zero calorie shredded zucchini. And I still feel they are more low fat than pork or beef meatballs. turkey meatball-miso-soup nutrition facts and nutritional information. A quick and easy hearty soup for any night of the week. And you can even cook/prep/freeze the meatballs beforehand!
Low calorie Turkey meatball soup step by step
- In a bowl mix together ground turkey, all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of onion powder, 2 tablespoons of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes and 1 teaspoon of essence of Emeril. Once it has all combined together Roll into mini meatballs and sets aside..
- In a pot add olive oil, onions, celery, baby carrots and potatoes. Sauté until tender and add in remaining of onion powder, garlic powder, chicken bouillon, Italian seasoning and parsley mixing everything together. Pour in the stewed tomatoes, chicken broth and water, Bring it to a boil. Once the broth is boiling add your meatballs in and cover on medium heat till meatballs are fully cooked. The last 5 minutes add in your chopped baby spinach. Enjoy!.
I recently had to fly to NY for a You can also prep the meatballs beforehand and throw it in the soup when ready to serve. Just know that after this, you may want to add turkey. Easy to make, moist, flavorful, and healthy turkey meatballs made with few ingredients and no breadcrumbs. This turkey meatball crockpot recipe is low calories and easy to make! I took my best meatball recipe, and made it healthy with lean turkey… And with my turkey meatball trick, no one will know you didn't use beef or pork!