Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters. Making these corn fritters vegan isn't just possible, it's delicious! A lot of different sides fit sweetcorn fritters – potatoes or rice are a great choice. Make these sweetcorn fritters your new go-to recipe with ingredients you'll always find in your kitchen.
I like to use less flour, but it is trickier to cook, so totally up to you. The flour binds the mix but I like the. Sweet corn fritters are a great way to enjoy the summer's bounty of fresh corn. You can have Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters
- Prepare 225 g of streaky bacon.
- Prepare 200 g of sweetcorn within a Can.
- Prepare 300 g of raw White Long Grain Rice.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of mild chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Ground Black Pepper,or 2 tsp of Black Peppercorns.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh Coriander.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of table salt.
- Prepare of Extra Self Raising Flour if required.
- Prepare of Olive Oil,if not then Vegetable Oil.
They're delicious little bites that can be a snack or a tasty side Keep this in mind when planning your meal because the fritters are best served hot after draining for a few minutes. This sweetcorn fritters recipe is so simple you could get the kids involved in the making and cooking process. Serve yours with a dip like sweet chilli sauce for. Easy sweet corn fritters to make as snacks or party finger food.
Sweetcorn and Rice Fritters instructions
- In the One bowl,or saucepan,put – or leave the cooked rice in the saucepan and add the thin snipped of raw bacon pieces and snipped fresh Coriander,plus add the drained tin of Sweetcorn..
- In the other bowl whisk up 3 eggs,then add the Self Raising Flour,only 3 tablespoons of that flour,combine – and then add the Pasteurized milk,3 tablespoons,or 9 Dessert spoons,mix – then season,or just add the salt,add a pinch of chilli powder,or if using the mild chilli powder then use 2 small teaspoons of that – basically you have just made a spicy pancake batter mix..
- Pour the batter mix over the bowl with the rice mixture in it – and then mix it in all together..
- Put Self Raising Flour in a baking tray and then drop some blobs of the raw Fritter mix on too the flour,make a small hill of the mixture,flatten a little and then generously spoon flour over the top and form 4 big bundles in the large frying pan with lid and shallow fry in hot cooking oil..
- Fry mainly slowly for 10 minutes each side,keeping lid on mostly,ensures that they will be cooked inside.Serve with mayonnaise..
Budget friendly, these savoury bites are quick to make. These corn fritters are peppered with soft juicy corn kernels and chives, moistened with cream corn and eggs making them light and soft. Sweet corn in this recipe lends a good sweet aroma to the rice that is unique. This fried rice is made without any sauce or vinegar. This sweet corn fried rice is made often for the kids' school box as it is quick to make.