Oatmeal’s granola bars. The perfect customizable, on-the-go breakfast or snack. Jump to the Easy Homemade Granola Bars Recipe or read on to see how we make them. We have a history with granola bars.
Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe: Try this Oatmeal Granola Bars recipe, or contribute your own. Kate's Real Food Lemon Coconut Bivy Bars. Another option for a Sunday afternoon when you're feeling industrious: Make your own. You can cook Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- Prepare 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of each.
- It’s of Walnut.
- You need of Pecan.
- It’s of Almonds.
- Prepare of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- You need of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- Prepare of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Glazed Oatmeal Maple Scones with Pecans & Currants. Oatmeal Raisin Chewy Granola Bars are made with delicious grains you'll love. See more ideas about Granola bars, Homemade granola bars, Homemade granola. Recently I've been so obsessed with all things oatmeal.
Oatmeal’s granola bars step by step
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9×9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
Introducing: Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Granola Bars! Because, no, I don't want a candy bar in disguise. Chewy, peanut butter granola bars sweetened with honey. The homemade granola bars are made with simple, all-natural ingredients — rolled oats, dates The base of the oatmeal date bars are rolled oats, dates, almond butter, honey. My kids love those chewy bars with the oat man on them, but I don't like buying them.