Peppersoup. African pepper soup is a hearty African soup made with Goat meat cutlets or chunks, pepper soup spice and other beautiful condiments. If you are looking for an authentic. The Nigerian Pepper soup is a popular Nigerian soup recipe.
How to Prepare: CATFISH NOODLE PEPPER SOUP. Peppersoup is one of the most delicious Nigerian foods. Half teaspoon lion Peppersoup spice. paprika – teaspoon. You can cook Peppersoup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppersoup
- You need 1 kg of ram head and leg.
- It’s 1 of onion bulb.
- Prepare 4 of fresh shombo.
- It’s 5 of fresh attarugu.
- You need 6 of seasoning cubes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper soup spice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry and thyme.
- You need of Fresh garlic, ginger and tumeric.
- It’s leaf of Scent.
There are many brands of beef seasoning spices in Nigeria, you can use anyone. Последние твиты от PepperSoup (@PepperSoupNG). Call or send a message to. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup! Peppersoup seasoning is a spice blend used in many nigerian soups and stews (not just pepper soup).
Peppersoup step by step
- First of all, u need to boil the meat, then wash clean and strain..
- Add the washed meat to your pot then slice in your onions and water..
- Add in your curry, thyme and seasoning cubes..
- U now blend your the shombo and attarugu together with the ginger and garlic..
- Then stir and cover the pot and allow it to cook..
- Lastly add in your freshly chopped scent leaf(I got mine very fresh from my garden) lol..
- And its done! Enjoy..
- As usual. Lol.
Most of its components are difficult to find outside of Africa, although prepackage blends can be. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a Stuffed Pepper Soup IV. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home.