NASI GORENG SEAFOOD BALADO (SPICY SEAFOOD FRIED RICE). Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/), literally meaning "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages, is an Indonesian rice dish with pieces of meat and vegetables added. Nasi Goreng is just an exotic name for Fried Rice.so we hear! But it is amazing how the flavor is different for other Fried Rice.
Topped with a fried egg (with crispy It's more flavourful than regular fried rice with the addition of shrimp paste, fish sauce, tamarind and a few other goodies. Topped with a runny fried egg. Make this spicy rice dish with chicken breasts and prawns by the Hairy Bikers for a satisfying supper for two. You can cook NASI GORENG SEAFOOD BALADO (SPICY SEAFOOD FRIED RICE) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NASI GORENG SEAFOOD BALADO (SPICY SEAFOOD FRIED RICE)
- You need 300 gram of leftover white rice.
- You need 75 gram of prawn peeled.
- It’s 75 gram of squid cut into ring.
- Prepare 75 gram of fish fillet cut into pieces (any type fish you like).
- It’s 75 gram of shell peeled.
- Prepare 2 of spring onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 of keffir lime leaves.
- You need of Ground Spices :.
- Prepare 3 of small shallot.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 5 of chillies remove the seeds.
- It’s 1 of tomatoe.
Nasi goreng is often referred to as the Indonesian version of fried rice. Although it is considered to be the national dish of Indonesia, it is also commonly eaten Indonesian fried rice is distinguished by the generous use of sweet soy sauce, and because of that, it has a deeper and spicier flavor than other. Nasi Goreng can be served as a main dish, as a component of a Dutch/Indonesian 'rijstafel' or as a side dish. It is commonly eaten by Indonesians for breakfast, which you can do also if there is any left from the previous day (doubtful!).
NASI GORENG SEAFOOD BALADO (SPICY SEAFOOD FRIED RICE) step by step
- Heat the pan and put the butter in, add the ground spices, saute until fragrant..
- Add the seafood in (prawn, squid, shell, fish) and cook until the seafood changes color..
- Add the rice and mix well, add the sugar, chilli sauce and salt. Sauted until fragrant and coooked..
- Serve while warm and springkel with spring onion..
Preparation time does not include cooking and cooling the rice. This fragrant rice dish with chicken, prawns and shredded omelette is the ultimate comfort food for spice lovers. Spoon the nasi goreng onto warmed plates. Overlap the cucumber and tomato on the side of each plate, sprinkle over the crispy fried onions and serve with prawn crackers. This dish can be enjoyed by itself or as the basis of a larger meal, for example with a rijsttafel.