Plain Chocolate Biscuit Cold Cake Recipe.
You can have Plain Chocolate Biscuit Cold Cake Recipe using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plain Chocolate Biscuit Cold Cake Recipe
- It’s 1 of family pack of plain biscuit.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar granulated.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
Plain Chocolate Biscuit Cold Cake Recipe instructions
- Grease 6" round baking dish with removable bottom with butter.
- Break plain biscuits into 5-6 pieces to form large chunks.
- For the chocolate sauce: In a saucepan beat sugar and butter until well combined.
- Then add two eggs and beat again now, mix in cocoa powder.
- Heat the chocolate sauce on low heat. And cook until sugar is dissolved.
- For cold cake:Add plain biscuit in chocolate sauce and mix well. So biscuit is coated with sauce, Put the cake mixture in the greased baking dish. And refrigerate for three hours cold cake is ready.
- Serving Suggestions:.
- I have melted two bars of milk chocolate in the microwave.
- For the topping of the cake. And if you don't have removable bottom pan.you can use any dish of similar size and serve in it.