Kabuli pulao. Here is our version of kabuli Pulao (Afghani Pulao) Recipe. Try it and enjoy this very quick, easy and simple recipe. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. This Afghani kabli pulao dish is made with basmati rice infused with big flavor from whole spices, onions, raisins, carrots, and almonds.
There exist different variations depending on the region. Kabuli pulao is special occasion food in Afghanistan. "Pulao" is a type of rice dish made with a special, two-stepped cooking process for the rice that is unmatched in yielding separate, fluffy grains. The crown of Afghanistani cuisine, Kabuli pulao is often said to have been originally created by the upper-class families of Kabul who could afford to prepare this elaborate meat and rice dish. You can cook Kabuli pulao using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabuli pulao
- Prepare of Rice 2 cup or 1/2 kg.
- Prepare 600 gram of Chicken.
- You need of Oil as per choice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 4-5 of Cardamon.
- You need of Carrots 4 to 5 grated.
- Prepare of Dry fruits and raisins, as per choice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 of Onions, medium.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
This Kabuli Pulao is cooked with a unique blend of spices creates an amazing feast for all the This Kabuli Pulao is from the north in Afghanistan and many consider this to be the national dish. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Kabuli pulao – Qabili pulao- Afghani pulao-Afghan rice-kabli with lamb- Afghan Recipes. kabuli pulao, is a famous Afghnistan dish that many enjoy with many occasions! kabuli pulao, has its own unique. This pilaf will make you swoon. (Benito Martin)Source: Benito Martin.
Kabuli pulao step by step
- Heat oil and fry chicken with including salt in it..
- In a separate pan heat oil and fry onion along with ginger garlic, cumin and cardamom in it..
- Mix fried chicken in it and mix well then add water and make it boil, after that add rice..
- In separate pan fry carrots added 1 tsp of sugar in it..
- Fry dry fruit and raisins..
- When water get dry and rice almost ready add fried carrots, raisins and dry fruit on the top of rice.
- Steam for almost 7 to 8 mins on low flame..yum yum rice ready to eat..
Kabuli Pulao is the national dish of Afghanistan made with rice. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian korma (stews) To enjoy the Afghani cuisine, I picked up their national dish Kabuli Pulao for the preparation. Kabuli Pulao is an Afghani delicacy which is made of mutton and rice. The Pulao is rich in flavour due to the dry fruits that are added on top. The mutton stock added while cooking the rice also enhances.