Steam egg with minced chicken breast sauce (Taiwanese Style) 肉末蒸蛋. These are smooth, silky, and tasty Chinese-styled steamed eggs with minced meat. You can use either chicken or pork for this recipe. Silky Asian Steamed Egg with Minced Pork
Flavours Of Asia. 【肉末蒸蛋 Steamed Eggs with Minced Pork】｜林厨居家料理 Lim's Kitchen. Fried Chicken HEAVEN – Taiwanese Popcorn Chicken in the Air Fryer. Chinese Spare Ribs with Black Bean Sauce You can cook Steam egg with minced chicken breast sauce (Taiwanese Style) 肉末蒸蛋 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steam egg with minced chicken breast sauce (Taiwanese Style) 肉末蒸蛋
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten.
- It’s of Same amount of water as your egg liquid.
- You need 1 of minced chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onion.
- Prepare 3 of shallots.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlics.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
- You need of Rice wine(optional).
The secret to silken smooth Chinese steamed egg with minced meat revealed. Say goodbye to pothole steamed eggs, and start making smooth, custard-like Wash and mince the meat coarsely, then marinate the meat with salt, oil and light soya sauce. Leave it to marinade for a few minutes. When one steams minced meat, since minced meats are not cooked and have air trapped inside, therefore, the outcome of the Variations are many and it depends on what you like in the minced meat.
Steam egg with minced chicken breast sauce (Taiwanese Style) 肉末蒸蛋 instructions
- Mix egg liquid and water. Steam for 10 to 15min or until cooked. You can poke it with a stick to see if it’s running in the middle.
- Fry shallot till transparent. Add green onions and garlics. Stir fry till fragrant..
- Add minced chicken and fry till white. Add soy sauce, salt, white pepper and sugar. Stir well and simmer for 5 min.
- Serve minced sauce on top of steam egg.
For this illustration, since I have century egg and salted egg with me, I have prepared tri-colour. Smooth, slippery and soft, Chinese steamed eggs requires minimum ingredients yet delivers a delicate look and flavour. If you wish, replace water with chicken stock for a fuller taste. Warm water works best for Chinese steamed eggs. Simple recipe for Chinese steamed egg with minced meat plus tips on how to acheive a smooth and silky egg custard.