Indonesian peanut sauce Salad. This is an Indonesian Gado Gado with a fabulous peanut sauce that is true to the authentic flavours but easier to make. Gado Gado – fun to say, delicious to eat, this traditional Indonesian salad is probably the only recipe where you can put the words "blanched vegetables" and "tasty" in the same. Indonesian salad served with a super awesome peanut sauce with a tang of tamarind, sweetness of palm sugar, the umami of shrimp paste, and a kick of Gado-gado is my favorite Indonesian salad.
How to make 'Gado-Gado' (Indonesian salad with peanut sauce). This recipe is original from Indonesia. This menu rich of fiber, and suitable for diet, and.for vegetarian.no problem! this menu maked from several vegetables, like cucumber,lettuce, cabbage, tahu(indonesian tofu) etc. You can have Indonesian peanut sauce Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian peanut sauce Salad
- You need of Boiled Eggs.
- You need of Water spinach.
- You need of Snake bean.
- It’s of Bean sprout.
- You need of Palm sugar a small pack.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Peanut sauce from the bottle ready in supermarket(crunchy one).
- You need 60 ml of Coconut oil.
- You need of Kafir lime Leaves 4 sheets.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 clove of shallot union.
- Prepare 5 of thai chillies depends on how spicy you like.
This recipe is original from Indonesia. Indonesian gado gado is a mixure of steamed and fresh vegetables with proteins and a deliciously creamy peanut sauce topping. While honorable mentions include Greece's ellinki salata, an Italy's insalata Caprese and Thailand's green papaya salad, our favorite national salad of the week has to. Pecel is an Indonesian sauce made with peanuts and spices.
Indonesian peanut sauce Salad step by step
- Fine Blend garlic, kafir lime leaves, shallot, chillies..
- Heat the pan with coconut oil.
- Fried them into the pan add about a cup of water, than add palm sugar.
- After palm sugar melted completely, add peanut butter and stir fine.
- Cuts all the vegies, and boil them for 5 minutes except cucumber leave it raw..
- Place all vegies on the plate and put the sauce in the middle,you my dress it or put it seperately..
It is commonly served with vegetables (like salad here in the U. Gado gado seems to be The vegetables you want to use to serve the salad is really up to you. Some people like to use boiled potatoes, spinach, bean sprouts, fresh sliced. Peanut sauce, satay sauce, bumbu kacang, sambal kacang, or pecel is an Indonesian sauce made from ground roasted or fried peanuts, widely used in cuisines worldwide. Peanut sauce is used with chicken, meat and vegetables, adding flavor to grilled skewered meat, such as satays.