Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango Pudding #MangoPudding #Mango #pudding Mango is a simple dessert that can be made using very minimal ingredients and is so soft and creamy and it is.
She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak. Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. You can cook Mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- It’s of Mango.
- It’s of banana.
- It’s of Condence milk as you like.
- You need of custard powder.
- You need of lte milk.
- Prepare of table sugar.
- It’s of tikki pack of any biscuits.
See more ideas about Mango pudding, Mango pudding recipe, Mango recipes. Chinese Mango Pudding is creamy, smooth, and full of sweet mango flavor. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut.
Mango pudding instructions
- Boil milk on medium flame.
- Wash and peel mangoes them make their pury… Blend cutted mango in blender.
- Means while make crush of biscuits…
- When milk boiled take 3 to 4 table spoon milk in bowl and add sugar in remain milk and stir well on low flame.
- Add custard powder in bowl milk and remove their pulp and mix well.
- Add mixture of curtard in milk and stir slowly slowly.
- Take a serving glass add bisucit powder 1 spoon and then poouri.
- Peels and cut bananas and add them also and add curtard add again biscuit powder and mango ppoori and condence milk on the top.
- You can Serve with different veriations.
This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. This recipe is part of our collection of Dim Sum Desserts. Sign up for our newsletter to get recipes, dining tips and restaurant reviews throughout the year!