Quinoa Salad. Quinoa and black beans are tossed in a refreshing lime-cilantro vinaigrette for a quick and protein-packed lunch or side dish. Spruce up salad with the help of quinoa for a wholesome and filling lunch or supper. This grain is super versatile and is great paired with chicken or salmon.
This Avocado Quinoa Salad recipe is a powerhouse salad packed with good-for-you ingredients and the best healthy lemon Thai Quinoa Salad. Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. Minty Pea Quinoa Salad, Mango Black Bean Quinoa Salad. You can have Quinoa Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Salad
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of can(15 oz) chick peas drained.
- You need 1 of medium cucumber seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of flat leaf parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
This Vegan Quinoa Salad is one of my favorite make-ahead lunches. I love how it's loaded with a variety of crunchy veggies and is a complete source of plant-based protein! This quinoa salad keeps well if you make it ahead of time, so it's a great recipe to meal prep for healthy lunches throughout the week. This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe is SO healthy and delicious!
Quinoa Salad step by step
- Cook quinoa and water.
- Combine quinoa, chick peas, cucumbers, bell pepper, onion and parsley..
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic and sea salt. Add to other ingredients..
- Keeps for 4 days..
Find healthy, delicious quinoa salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Quinoa, a "new" ingredient that has been around for thousands of years, is a tiny, high-protein grain from South America. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST! Healthy side or main This healthy Greek Quinoa Salad featuring chickpeas, cucumber, olives, and fresh herbs is so full of flavor.