Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins.
You can have Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins
- You need of medium banana, over ripe.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of butter, melted.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- Prepare of skim milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of rolled oats.
- You need of white whole wheat flour.
Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In standing mixer, mash bananas..
- Mix in, on low speed, all wet ingredients and brown sugar..
- Mix in dry ingredients slowly..
- Line mini muffin pan, fill to tops of liner with batter..
- Drizzle with additional brown sugar, maple syrup, oats and/or thin banana slices. This step is optional but I did this and it turned out great..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until edges lightly golden brown..