You can have Alfredo Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 4 of large cloves Garlic, pressed or minced.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of plus 1 teaspoon flour.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Half n Half.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of White Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh chopped Basil (OR) 1/4 Cup fresh chopped Parsley.
Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Saute garlic for 1 minute in butter over medium high heat..
- Stir in flour for 1 minute more, stirring constantly..
- Add Half n Half and which until evenly mixed together..
- Cook until mixture reaches a simmer. Lower heat to medium low and let simmer until mixture thickens. (Approx. 2 min.).
- Add grated Parmesan cheese and seasoning. Whisk until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth..
- (Add parsley OR Basil at this point if you're going to.).
- Serve with your favorite pasta!.