Carolina bbq sauce. Carolina Q BBQ Sauces are gluten, fat and cholesterol free and are true NC sauce profiles! So use a little or use alot but "Sauce it Up Good with Carolina Q". Are you a fan of a Carolina vinegar bbq sauce.
What Does Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce Taste Like? This mustard bbq sauce is a wonderful mix of sweet and tangy and spicy. You get a double whammy of tang from the mix of apple cider vinegar. You can cook Carolina bbq sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carolina bbq sauce
- You need 2 cups of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
I love the tangy flavor from all of the vinegar! This vinegar based bbq sauce is absolutely perfection, my friends. Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce is a little sweet from honey, a little tangy from apple cider vinegar, and a little spicy from red pepper flakes. It is delicious poured over pulled pork or slathered on grilled chicken.
Carolina bbq sauce instructions
- Place all the ingredients in a pan.
- Cook at medium heat.
- Bring your boil.
- Whisk together until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Cool to room temperature.
- Pour sauce into a jar or bottle. For best results, refrigerate one day before serving.
- Shake well before serving.
This Carolina BBQ Sauce recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious with everything! This homemade sauce is thick, tangy, slightly sweet and so finger lickin' good you will want to make it again and again! A slightly sweet, mustard-based barbecue sauce popular in South Carolina for use when grilling or. Ditch your standard BBQ sauce and whip up a batch of this easy to make, spicy, & flavorful Carolina Mustard Barbecue Sauce next time you fire up the grill. Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce is tangy, spicy and is the ultimate sauce when you're serving pork!