Fried rice and chicken. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying safe at home. But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen veggies in your kitchen.
A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers. This chicken fried rice weeknight dinner recipe is truly fast and simple. I know we're often busy with work and life, so having a few quick and easy recipes in our back pockets can be a relief for the days where we're running around. You can have Fried rice and chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice and chicken
- It’s 5 cups of rice.
- Prepare 3 of green pepper big.
- You need 4 of finger carrots medium.
- Prepare 3 of table spoon of curry.
- It’s 4 cubes of Maggie(Royco preferred).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of onion bulb medium.
- Prepare 1 of small pieces of ginger.
- Prepare 4 of gloves garlic.
- It’s 1 pieces of chicken (already made).
Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. My chicken fried rice recipe is healthier because I'm using brown jasmine rice- which tastes amazing and so fluffy!! Well, you can call me it's not a healthy recipe Hope you try this easy chicken fried rice at home, I'm sure your family and friends will LOVE it! 😀.
Fried rice and chicken instructions
- Get a clean pot and place on fire add water and allow to hot for 5 minutes then you add ur rice and allow to boil for 15minutes,then you wash and drain rice.
- Wash carrots properly and cut into small pieces..
- Wash green pepper and green beans cut and keep separately.
- Wash ginger and garlic and pound it in mortar. Wash onions and cut thinly.
- Place pan on fire add vegetable oil allow to hot for 2 minutes then you add onion ginger and garlic and stir.
- Add curry, salt Maggie and stir. Allow to heat for 7minutes..
- Pour the rice in a pot add the sauce and stir properly to ensure it's mix evenly. Then you allow to heat for 2 minutes then your fried rice is ready..
Chicken fried rice… such a classic Asian dish. It's a lot simpler to make than you may think! Plus you get to customize what vegetables, oils, flavors and protein go into For some reason, I'd never made chicken fried rice before! C'mon Amanda… you love chicken fried rice, why not make it at home? This chicken fried rice recipe is a terrific way to use leftover rice.