Chicken Satay Pizza. Satay Chicken Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Confident a Chicken Satay Pizza would be delicious, I pressed on and boy am I glad I did! Even my husband (O ye of little faith) had to eat his words, so to speak.
Holiday menu and recipes for every day. Give us your attention and you. Includes shredded mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, chicken, red capsicum, spring onions, corn kernels, creamy peanut butter, sweet chili sauce. You can have Chicken Satay Pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- It’s of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 2.25 tsp of yeast.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2.5 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for topping:.
- You need 500 gr of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- It’s 2 of shallots, minced.
- You need 2 of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 8 tbs of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- You need 4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
Learn how to make Satay chicken pizza and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Pizza – a Friday fave if ever there was one! You'll be won over with our tasty twist on the classic satay chicken. Chicken Satay from Delish.com drizzled with a little spicy peanut sauce is a match made in heaven.
Chicken Satay Pizza instructions
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..
Satay is a popular Southeast Asian street food that usually involves a marinated meat being. Chicken Satay Curry – this is how you get your satay fix! It's Malaysian Satay skewers, in Satay Chicken Curry (Malaysian). "I rarely leave comments on blogs…but I am going OUT OF MY MIND. Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather.