Cassava Cake (Filipino Style).
You can cook Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cassava Cake (Filipino Style)
- It’s 1 package of grated frozen casava.
- You need 2 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 bottle of coconut macapuno strings).
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon (optional).
Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 13 pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until top of cake turns golden brown. You can also brown the top by broiling it for roughly 1-2 minutes at the end of the baking process. If cake does not turn golden on top. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store leftovers in fridge..