Potato cheez stuff buns. Potato stuffed buns are very easy to make. They can be had for breakfast, dinner or as a tea time snack. I have used potato fillings for the buns, you can use any filling of your choice.
A food blog celebrating everything that is chocolate covered, sugar laden, and otherwise delicious. Masala stuffed buns or Palya buns (Iyengar bakery) are so warm, soft and stuffed with paneer, fill with potato for aloo buns. Since the time I have started making After Pav, Pizza base, Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Buns, this time my experiment was these delicious potato stuffed buns sprinkled with sesame seeds. You can have Potato cheez stuff buns using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato cheez stuff buns
- You need of For dough.
- You need of Yeast1tbsp.
- You need 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Sugar1/2tsp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s of Salt1tsp.
- Prepare of Butter1tsp.
- You need of For stuffing.
- You need 4 of Potato.
- You need of Chili flaxe1tsp.
- Prepare of Salt1tsp.
- Prepare of Black pepper1/2tsp.
- You need of Coriander leves1/4cup.
- Prepare of Lemon1/2tsp.
- It’s of Peri peri1/2tsp.
- It’s of Ghee or butter1tsp.
- You need of Mozzerela cheez as u required.
- It’s of For brushing.
- Prepare of Some cheez.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Milk.
Meanwhile roll the stuffing after cooling down completely. The stuffing should be around half the size as we roll the buns. Once in a while, I make pizza but buns and breads take a back seat. Evenings after work are so hectic that I wouldn't want to wait for the food to happen. 😀 You can use any filling of your choice, though I love potato filling in my buns.
Potato cheez stuff buns step by step
- Take sugar and yeast in a bowl. Warm the water and add it to the bowl. The water should not feel too hot to touch.Cover the glass and kept it for around 20 minutes for it to froth..
- Add melted butter to the frothy yeast mixture and mix well. And add all the dough ingredients and mix well and knead the dough well for 5 to10minutes to form a soft dough and keep a side for an hour..
- Peel, rinse and chop potatoes. Cook potatoes in salted boiling water until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain and mash with a potato masher.
- Heat the pan add cumin seeds, when it sizzles, add finely chopped onions until turns transparet.
- And then add all ingredients in it and saute when it mix well u add the mashed potato in it. And keep a side for cool.
- When the potato mixer become cool then u add cheez n mix it. If u want to add in..
- Take the dough and divide into 6 equal parts, make a smooth ball out of it, flatten it slightly and put in the potato filling.
- Bring the edges together and pinch to seal it. Shape it into a bun and setteled down on a baking tray for 15 mints.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180c.When placing the buns on the baking tray, place it with enough space between them. Brush the buns slightly with warm milk and egg yolk and sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake at for 20 minutes..
Some of the other stuffed bread you may see on the blog – and they. Bengaluru bakery style aloo palya bun. Potato stuffed buns are another great example of why carbs on carbs is so tasty. These bakery style palya buns are a fantastic snack and I love to do stuffed buns at home. These buns are great for a picnic.