You can cook Korean SpareRibs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean SpareRibs
- Prepare of beef short ribs.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of Seasoning:.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of Mirin.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Some black pepper.
Korean SpareRibs instructions
- With a damp paper towel, clean the ribs to get rid of bone debris. Put in a mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup Mirin and 1 Tbsp of sugar. Mix well. Set aside for 1 hour in cool place preferably (not in the fridge)..
- After 1 hour, drain ribs..
- In a mixing bowl, put all ingredients for sauce, incorporate well. Put ribs in, mix well. Let rest for 30 minutes. Put in container and put in refrigerator until ready to BBQ. Ribs can be seasoned for 24 hours before cooking. You can BBQ them all and keep leftover in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. When you want to eat, microwave and enjoy..
- Of course, the taste wouldn’t be the same as off the grill, but it would still be a quick and tasty meal…with rice, of course…and maybe some kimchi 😊..