You can cook Texas Trash using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Texas Trash
- You need 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Monterey Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla Chips.
Texas Trash step by step
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray..
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl. Make sure both ingredients are mixed well..
- Mix in refried beans and taco seasoning, until combined with creams..
- Pour mixture in baking dish and spread evenly..
- Layer the top with both cheeses. (You can mix them together then spread or you can layer them, it's up to you).
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted with a slight brown..
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: To make into a dinner add: 1 Lb. Hamburger 1 (14.5 oz) Diced Tomatoes -Brown hamburger, while browning add in tomatoes, set aside. Follow dip directions. After adding refried beans, add in hamburger mixture. Continue with dip directions..