Crockpot chicken tacos. Hope you guys enjoy this easy recipe! I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot – it is such a game changer!! Mexican shredded chicken is delicious served in tortillas, over rice or on top of a salad, and is a great.
Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with. You can have Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pace salsa.
- It’s 1 package of tacos seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion flakes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
Chicken breasts cook in a perfectly spiced marinate until shreddable—pair it with your favorite taco toppings for a dinner that will be requested again and again. Ridiculously easy and sure to become your go-to! Crockpot Chicken Tacos are an easy dinner idea that the whole family will love! Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce.
Crockpot chicken tacos instructions
- This is all you'll need plus taco seasoning.
- Put four frozen chicken breasts in crockpot, add in chicken stock, taco season, dried onion flakes, papika, garlic salt and chili powder.
- 15 minutes later, add in pace salsa, stir in salsa. Let cook in crockpot four hours. Now heres the fun part – take mixer out and shred chicken then serve..
Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy! It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. Chicken – hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. How to Make Chicken Taco Meat.