Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe. Beetroot halwa is one of the most easy and delicious halwa that can be made at home with ingredients that are readily available in most households. Beetroot Halwa or Chukandar Ka Halwa Recipe Video Beetroot Halwa or Chukandar Ka Halwa Recipe. Traditional Indian halwa or pudding made with grated beetroots, milk, sugar, cardamom and nuts.
How to make beetroot halwa or chukandar ka halwa. Beetroot Halwa Recipe is a healthy Indian sweet dessert recipe. Beetroot halwa is a combination of grated beetroot and sugar. You can have Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Sooji or Semolina.
- Prepare 1 medium size of Beetroot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
- You need 5 tbsp + 1 tbsp + 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped pistachios.
These days, everything is on apps. Open any website, talk to any service provider or. Beetroot Halwa (beetroot ka halwa) is a delicious Indian dessert prepared with beetroots. It is easy to prepare and tastes great.
Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe step by step
- Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker and then peel the boiled beetroot. Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes and grind with 1/4 cup of water. Make a smooth puree. It yields 1 cup of beetroot puree. Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown..
- Boil 1 cup of water in another pan and add boiled beetroot puree, a pinch of salt. Boil water until sugar dissolves completely. Mix it quickly in roasted sooji mixture and make sure there are no lumps. Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously..
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, salt, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve hot. Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste..
Even those who hate beetroots will love this delicious halwa. Today we will learn how to make Beetroot Halwa following this easy halwa recipe. How to make Beetroot Halwa: Pour water in a shallow pan (kadahi) and add grated beetroot. Put a lid on the pan and simmer well until water gets evaporated. Beetroot Halwa is one of the healthy dessert recipes.